The Slow Control application monitors your behavior in the manner of a true diary and allows you to share your 10S Fork data with your network and your nutritionnist. Enrich your data by taking pictures of your meals and adding commentaries. Eating well start by taking the time
With 10SFork, the vibrating fork rediscover the benefits of eating slowly:
- An educative benefit: eating fast is a behavior that often appears at a young age in correlation with the development of overweight and obesity. Chewing also plays a crucial role in the development of maxillofacial muscles.
- A wellness benefit: Learning to eat slowly allows to maintain the figure or refine the silhouette rediscovering the satiety signals and facilitates the digestion by limiting postprandial sleepiness effects or even acid reflux.
- A health benefit: eating fast is a chronic behavior, that repeated over the long term can be seriously prejudicial to your health. Beyond the correlation between eating-rate and weight or digestive comfort, eating quickly is a significant factor of developing cardiometabolic disorders including hyper tension, hyper cholesterol, type 2 diabetes ... The 10S Fork reduces this risks but also is of significant help once declared a possible pathology.
Measured activities :
Meal times and meal duration, average number of fork servings per minutes, time interval between each forkservings.
Behavior modification :
- light alarm
- vibration alarme
- alarm exported on any compatible mobile device
Included accessories :
- an isolated knife
- a carrying casing
- micro-USB cable
- Lithium Polymer + 3,7V battery
- Light signal indicating the level of the battery charge
- USB (micro-USB), Bluetooth low energy (BLE)
- 21 cm
- 65 grams
-IOS : IPhone 4S and later version, iPod touch 4th. gen. and later version, Ipad3 iPad mini and later version
-Android : devices with the BLE and Android version 4.3 and later (Samsung galaxy S4, HTC M8 ...)
- PC : Windows XP and later version
- OS 10.5 and later version